(4 NIGHTS/5 DAYS)
|Arrive at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Nairobi; after you disembark off the flight and pass through immigration and customs formalities, our local team member will meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Overnight at a Nairobi hotel
|Nairobi – Nakuru/Naivasha (180 KM – 02.30 HRS/ 110 KM – 01.30 HRS)
After breakfast, depart for the exotic Lake Nakuru National Park located in the Great Rift Valley. After lunch an exciting game drive is planned for the afternoon. The game in this Park is plentiful and the magnificent bird watching will make a devotee out of even the most reluctant. The Park is a home to stunning flocks of lesser and Greater Flamingos, which literally turn the lakeshores in to a magnificent pink stretch. The bird life here is world renown and over 400 bird species exist here, White Pelicans, Plovers, Egrets and Marabou Stork. It is also one of the very few places in Africa to see the White Rhino and rare Rothschild Giraffe. Meals and overnight at a lodge/camp in Nakuru/Naivasha .
Lunch & Dinner
|Nakuru/Naivasha – Masai Mara (300 KM – 05.30 HRS/ 230 KM – 05.30 HRS)
If you spend the night at Naivasha, you have a chance to see the myriad of bird life at the Lake. After breakfast, drive through the dramatic Great Rift Valley to the Masai Mara National Reserve. This enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeests migration and is home of the Big Five: Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. Lunch at your Lodge/ camp and relax before departing for an afternoon game drive. The Mara Game Reserve one of the greatest wildernesses of the world. Large mammals are varied, and easy to see. Residents among the Parks are: Masai Giraffe, Buffalo, Eland and thousands of plain game including Impala, Zebra, Topi, both Thomson’s and grants Gazelles. Meals and overnight at a lodge/ camp in the Mara.
Lunch & Dinner
|Masai Mara: After breakfast, proceed on a morning game-viewing drive to search for the myriad species of game that make this reserve their home. If you are lucky, you can witness the kill in action, moment by moment, right in front of your unbelieving eyes! After a sumptuous lunch at your lodge, proceed for another exciting game drive, where you can expect to see the famous ‘Big 5’. Meals and overnight at a lodge / camp in Mara .
Lunch & Dinner
|Masai Mara – Nairobi (270 KM – 05.00 HRS)
After breakfast checkout and drive back to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. Lunch on your own. Later transfer to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your departure flight back home with wonderful memories of your stay in Kenya.
|Nakuru/Naivasha||Lake Nakuru Lodge|
|Masai Mara||Sentrim Mara Camp|
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.( Except Nairobi).
- All sightseeing by ac coach on SIC Basis.
- Airport Pickup and drop on SIC Basis.
- All Applicable taxes.
|TOTAL PACKAGE COST PER PERSON|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- THIS IS JUST A QUOTE, NO RESERVATIONS HELD YET OR BOOKING IS NOT PROCEED YET.
- THE ROOMS & RATES ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AT THE TIME OF BOOKING / CONFIRMATION.
- HOTEL, SIGHTSEEING, MEALS, TRANSFERS RATE MIGHT CHANGE WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE UNTIL & UNLESS IT BEEN BOOKED/ CONFIRMED FROM YOUR END.
- THE CHANGE IN DATES WILL ATTRACT RE-QUOTE.
- NORMAL HOTEL CHECK-IN TIME IS FROM 14.00 HRS ONWARDS. & CHECK-OUT TIME IS AT 12.00 HRS.
- 9.00% SERVICE TAX WILL BE APPLICABLE AGAINST FINAL INVOICE (SUBJECT TO PAYMENT MADE IN INDIA).
ADDITIONAL BANK CHARGES WILL BE APPLICABLE, IF PAYMENT IS MADE IN FOREIGN CURRENCY.
- THE ABOVE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY KIND OF SURCHARGE IF APPLICABLE DURING THE GIVEN TRAVEL PERIOD.
- THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL COST FOR AN ENTIRE TRANSFER BETWEEN 23:00 – 07:00 HRS (IF NOT STATED INSIDE THE PACKAGE).QUOTATION MIGHT CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCIES ROE FLUCTUATION DURING CONFIRMATION & BOOKING PROCESS.