KATHMANDU, POKHARA & CHITWAN SURFACE PACKAGE
(6 NIGHTS/7 DAYS)
Meeting at airport upon arrival by Person. Transfer to hotel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu. After short relaxation at the hotel, you will be taken for sightseeing to Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. While you are not allowed into the temple if you are not a Hindu, the grounds surrounding the temple usually have a fascinating crowd of the faithful. Overnight at hotel.
|Breakfast and dinner|
Kathmau / Chitwan
|Kathmandu/Chitwan(180KM/05HRS) Drive to Chitwan. Chitwan is one of Asia’s premier wildlife reserves. Its 360 square miles of tall grasslands and forests are home to a wide variety of mammals and birds, including several endangered species. Overnight at hotel.||Breakfast,
Lunch & Dinner
Enjoy Jungle observation at Chitwan National park. The highlight being the Elephant Safari in the jungles. Other activities are Canoeing, Dugout canoe, Nature Walk and Bird Watching. Also experience walking through the forests with naturalists and watch the Native folk dances of the Terais. Overnight at hotel.
Lunch & Dinner
Chitwan / Pokhara
|Chitwan/Pokhara(180KM/04HRS) Drive to Pokhara. Pokhara town (2,352 feet) the 25,000+ peaks of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges rise a scant 20 miles away with no intervening ridges to spoil the view. Overnight at hotel.||Breakfast and dinner|
This afternoon you will visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,Goddess Durga, was brought from India . Apart from the peace and tranquility that can be felt in this region, the premises of the temple offers a good view of the Himalaya on a clear day. The temple is in the area of the bazaar; hence, a journey of the old bazaar can be combined with a visit to the temple. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. During summer and rainy season, the waterfall takes its real form, with gushing water splashing and making its way through the rocks. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. Overnight at hotel.
|Breakfast and dinner|
|Drive back to Kathmandu & transfer to hotel. Rest day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.||Breakfast and dinner|
Kathmanu / Airport
|to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.||Breakfast|
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast and dinner at Mountain Hotel
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Chitwan with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Pokhara with Breakfast and dinner Asia Hotel
- 02 airport transfers by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by a non a/c vehicle exclusively
- Jungle activities in the Chitwan National Park with entrance fees and national park fees ( Jeep safari not included )
- Transportation Kathmandu / Chitwan / Pokhara / Kathmandu by a non A/c vehicle exclusively.
|Rate Per Person||Child /E. Adult With Bed||Child Without bed|
|USD 267||USD 214||USD 132|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- THIS IS JUST A QUOTE, NO RESERVATIONS HELD YET OR BOOKING IS NOT PROCEED YET.
- THE ROOMS & RATES ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AT THE TIME OF BOOKING / CONFIRMATION.
- HOTEL, SIGHTSEEING, MEALS, TRANSFERS RATE MIGHT CHANGE WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE UNTIL & UNLESS IT BEEN BOOKED/ CONFIRMED FROM YOUR END.
- THE CHANGE IN DATES WILL ATTRACT RE-QUOTE.
- NORMAL HOTEL CHECK-IN TIME IS FROM 14.00 HRS ONWARDS. & CHECK-OUT TIME IS AT 12.00 HRS.
- 9.00% SERVICE TAX WILL BE APPLICABLE AGAINST FINAL INVOICE (SUBJECT TO PAYMENT MADE IN INDIA).
ADDITIONAL BANK CHARGES WILL BE APPLICABLE, IF PAYMENT IS MADE IN FOREIGN CURRENCY.
- THE ABOVE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY KIND OF SURCHARGE IF APPLICABLE DURING THE GIVEN TRAVEL PERIOD.
- THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL COST FOR AN ENTIRE TRANSFER BETWEEN 23:00 – 07:00 HRS (IF NOT STATED INSIDE THE PACKAGE).QUOTATION MIGHT CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCIES ROE FLUCTUATION DURING CONFIRMATION & BOOKING PROCESS.