JEWELS OF OMAN
(5 NIGHTS/6 DAYS)
You will arrive at the Muscat International Airport. Upon your arrival you proceed straight to the Immigration. Immigration & customs are quick & simple. Upon arrival at the General arrival lounge you will be met by our friendly & efficient chauffer who will assist you to the comforts of our vehicle to drive you the hotel.
Overnight at Muscat Hotel.
WAHIBA – SUR
|Your first destination is Wadi Bani Khalid
an oasis spot in the middle of the barren and dry mountains. It is one of the most beautiful wadis inOman and its pools with clear deep blue water give you an opportunity to take a refreshing dip. Enjoy the ambiance of the Wadi. Then drive toyou visit Sur, renowned for its dhow shipyard in former times. After an early dinner you will visit the turtle sanctuary at Ras Al Jinz, where at night the Green Turtles, after a journey of thousands of kilometers will come ashore to lay their eggs. You then return to Hotel for the overnight stay @ sur.
NIZWA – WAHIBA
|NIZWA – WAHIBA
Morning drive to Wahiba sands, via Birkat A Mauz and Ibra. Wahiba sands, a vast mass of undulating red and white sea of sand. The ever-changing patterns of the dunes are a photographer’s delight. After some exciting sand dune driving which offers excellent thrills and chills for all. Evening watch spectacular sunset from top of the dunes.BBQ dinner and over night at desert camp.
NIZWA – JABEL SHAMS – NIZWA
|NIZWA – JABEL SHAMS – NIZWA
Morning visit the powerful Fort with its massive Circular Cannon Tower, one of the most impressive forts in Oman and the traditional Souq. Al Hamra and Misfah to see one of the oldest villages of this region. The traditional mud houses dated back from 400 years are still occupied. The falaj system used in this village one of the oldest of this kind (UNESCO site). Thereafter drive to visit Wadi Gul&Wadi Nakhar the remote villages exactly at the drop point of great canyon. Then proceed to Jabel Shams, one of the highest peak of Jabel Akdhar mountain range and is popularly known as the Great canyon of Oman. Picnic lunch will be served at suitable place. Overnight at HotelNizwa
After Breakfast depart for muscat Afternoon, drive to Quantab, One of the pristine beaches in Muscat. Later you drive along the picturesque Corniche to the once walled districtMuscat. Visit Bait Al Zubair Museum. You will have photo stops at the residence of his Majesty Sultan Qaboos, the Al Alam Palace, which is flanked by the 16th century Portuguese forts Mirani and Jalali. Evening you will be strolling through Muttrah Souq, where you will be bargaining for handicrafts and silver items.
Overnight Muscat Hotel.
|DAY 06||Final Departure-Transfer to Muscat International Airport.|
|MUSCAT||TULIP INN HOTEL|
|SUR||RESORT SUR BEACH HOLIDAY|
|WAHIBA SANDS||1000 NIGHTS CAMP(ARABIC TENT),|
|NIZWA||AL DIYAR HOTEL|
- Private Airport Transfer from Muscat international airport to hotel (Both way)
- 02 Nts Accommodation in Muscat
- 01 Nt Accommodation in Sur
- 01 Nt Accommodation in Wahiba Sands
- 01 Nt Accommodation in Al Diyar Hotel, Nizwa
- Daily breakfast in the hotel
- Dinner on Day 03 in the Desert camp with BBQ items
- All Tours & Sightseeing as per the itinerary mentioned above
- Drinking water bottle during the tour
- All Entrance ticket (Fort, Museum & Turtle Watching)
- Applicable Taxes & Service charges
- English Speaking Guide cum Drive
- 4X4 WD will be used for the Round Trip
|TOTAL PACKAGE COST PER PERSON|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- THIS IS JUST A QUOTE, NO RESERVATIONS HELD YET OR BOOKING IS NOT PROCEED YET.
- THE ROOMS & RATES ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AT THE TIME OF BOOKING / CONFIRMATION.
- HOTEL, SIGHTSEEING, MEALS, TRANSFERS RATE MIGHT CHANGE WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE UNTIL & UNLESS IT BEEN BOOKED/ CONFIRMED FROM YOUR END.
- THE CHANGE IN DATES WILL ATTRACT RE-QUOTE.
- NORMAL HOTEL CHECK-IN TIME IS FROM 14.00 HRS ONWARDS. & CHECK-OUT TIME IS AT 12.00 HRS.
- 9.00% SERVICE TAX WILL BE APPLICABLE AGAINST FINAL INVOICE (SUBJECT TO PAYMENT MADE IN INDIA).
ADDITIONAL BANK CHARGES WILL BE APPLICABLE, IF PAYMENT IS MADE IN FOREIGN CURRENCY.
- THE ABOVE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY KIND OF SURCHARGE IF APPLICABLE DURING THE GIVEN TRAVEL PERIOD.
- THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL COST FOR AN ENTIRE TRANSFER BETWEEN 23:00 – 07:00 HRS (IF NOT STATED INSIDE THE PACKAGE).QUOTATION MIGHT CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCIES ROE FLUCTUATION DURING CONFIRMATION & BOOKING PROCESS.