HONG KONG WITH OCEAN PARK & MACAU
HongKong / Macau
Welcome to the land of Jackie Chan, the dragons and more. From the airport you are transferred to the pier in Macau. Upon arrival in Macau you can take the free shuttle bus to the hotel. Check in at the hotel and rest of the day is free at Leisure. In the evening you can experience the House of Dancing Water show – The worlds newest and the most spectacular extravaganza show. The show is a must-see experience you’ll want to relive over and over again. Overnight in Macau.
|Macau Today you will enjoy the city tour where you visit the landmark of Macau – Ruins of St Paul where the church was burnt down in 1835, the famous AMA temple – oldest temple built 500 years ago during 1488. See the world biggest coil incense sticks and make a wish in front of the most popular God in Macau – The Goddess of Heaven, truly a World Heritage site and also a visit to the Macau tower and the Lotus Statue which was gifted from Mainland China which is become the new landmark of Macau after December 1999 when Macau became the second special region of China, this city tour is combined with local lunch. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight in Macau.
Macau / Hong Kong
Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out at around 11:30 am and take the free shuttle provided by the hotel to the pier, take the ferry at around 1:00pm from Macau to Hong Kong. At around 02.15 pm you are transferred from the pier to the hotel. Check at the hotel in Hong Kong. Overnight in Hong Kong.
After breakfast you are taken for a Hong Kong half day city tour with Victoria peak (top level) Golden bauhinia, Repulse bay and Jewellery factory. In the evening you can also walk down the main shopping street of Tsim Tsha Tsui for some great shopping. Overnight in Hong Kong.
|HongKong Ocean Park Hong Kong is one of the most spectacular oceanariums in the world with the largest marine theatre. It is also an amusement park perched around two mountain peaks, with an area of 870,000 square meters. A breath-taking 8-minute ride by cable car to the headland gives a glorious view of Repulse Bay, Deep Water Bay, Aberdeen and the South China Sea. Sealions, dolphins, sharks, penguins and killer whales are housed in stimulated environments similar to their natural habitat and will show off their spectacular tricks to thrill you at the Ocean Theatre. Also an excellent opportunity to see its most popular residents – giant pandas An An, Jia Jia, Le Le and Ying Yingstorey building) Overnight in Hong Kong||Breakfast|
Depart Hong Kong
|It is time to check out from the hotel. You will be picked up and transferred to Hong Kong airport approximately 3 hours prior to catch a flight back home with all the sweet memories of the tour.||Breakfast|
|Hongkong||Royal View Hotel|
|Macau||Regency Hotel Macau|
- 2 nights stay in Macau
- 3 nights stay in Hong Kong
- Daily Breakfast
- All tours and transfers as per itinerary
- All Applicable taxes.
|Tour Package Per Person|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- THIS IS JUST A QUOTE, NO RESERVATIONS HELD YET OR BOOKING IS NOT PROCEED YET.
- THE ROOMS & RATES ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AT THE TIME OF BOOKING / CONFIRMATION.
- HOTEL, SIGHTSEEING, MEALS, TRANSFERS RATE MIGHT CHANGE WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE UNTIL & UNLESS IT BEEN BOOKED/ CONFIRMED FROM YOUR END.
- THE CHANGE IN DATES WILL ATTRACT RE-QUOTE.
- NORMAL HOTEL CHECK-IN TIME IS FROM 14.00 HRS ONWARDS. & CHECK-OUT TIME IS AT 12.00 HRS.
- 9.00% SERVICE TAX WILL BE APPLICABLE AGAINST FINAL INVOICE (SUBJECT TO PAYMENT MADE IN INDIA).
ADDITIONAL BANK CHARGES WILL BE APPLICABLE, IF PAYMENT IS MADE IN FOREIGN CURRENCY.
- THE ABOVE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY KIND OF SURCHARGE IF APPLICABLE DURING THE GIVEN TRAVEL PERIOD.
- THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL COST FOR AN ENTIRE TRANSFER BETWEEN 23:00 – 07:00 HRS (IF NOT STATED INSIDE THE PACKAGE).QUOTATION MIGHT CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCIES ROE FLUCTUATION DURING CONFIRMATION & BOOKING PROCESS.