BHUTAN(Phuentsholing– Thimphu – Paro)
(5 NIGHTS/6 DAYS)
| NJP RLY STATION / IXB AIRPORT – PHUENTSHOLING (DISTANCE: 170 KMS )
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
|PHUENTSHOLING – THIMPHU (DISTANCE: 176 KMS.)
After breakfast complete the immigration formalities and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. In the evening, visit the Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, National Memorial Chorten (Monument) & Folk Heritage Museum. Afternoon visit Sangaygang View Point, Changangkha Monastery, Taking Preserve Centre, The talking national animal of Bhutan can be seen here Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
|THIMPHU – PARO SIGHTSEEING (DISTANCE: 65 KMS. )
After breakfast transfer to Paro. On the way visit the Tamchog Lhakhang – It is situated between Thimphu and Paro and it was built in the 13th century by Thangthong Gyalpo. He is also known as the Iron bridge builder. Situated on a hill top, we have to cross an ancient style bridge to reach the temple. On arrival in Paro, check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong – National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha, etc. Rinpung Dzong – Meaning “fortress of the heap of jewels”. The dzong now serves as the administrative and judicial seat of Paro. Overnight stay at Paro.
After breakfast visit Drukgyel Dzong. Also visit famous Taktsang Monastery – called “Tiger’s Nest” (2hrs hike from the base camp) & Kitchu Monastery. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
|DAY 06|| PARO AIRPORT
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey.
|PHUENTSHOLING||NAMGAY / SIMILAR|
|THIMPHU||SAMBHAV / KHAMSUM INN / SIMILAR|
|PARO||DEWACHEN / SIMILAR|
- 01 Nights Accomodation On Twin/Triple Sharing Basis- PHUENTSHOLING
- 02 Nights Accomodation On Twin/Triple Sharing Basis- THIMPHU
- 02 Nights Accomodation On Twin/Triple Sharing Basis- PARO
- Hotel Accommodation.
- Welcome Drinks
- MEALS –Daily Breakfast
- To & fro Transfer from Airport Rly.Station
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Guide charges (Only Bhutan Portion).
- Free use of all Hotel facilities
- All applicable taxes such Driver Bata, Toll charges, Parking charges, Permit etc.
|TOTAL PACKAGE COST PER PERSON|
|EXTRA ADULT||INR 5,800/-|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- THIS IS JUST A QUOTE, NO RESERVATIONS HELD YET OR BOOKING IS NOT PROCEED YET.
- THE ROOMS & RATES ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AT THE TIME OF BOOKING / CONFIRMATION.
- HOTEL, SIGHTSEEING, MEALS, TRANSFERS RATE MIGHT CHANGE WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE UNTIL & UNLESS IT BEEN BOOKED/ CONFIRMED FROM YOUR END.
- THE CHANGE IN DATES WILL ATTRACT RE-QUOTE.
- NORMAL HOTEL CHECK-IN TIME IS FROM 14.00 HRS ONWARDS. & CHECK-OUT TIME IS AT 12.00 HRS.
- 9.00% SERVICE TAX WILL BE APPLICABLE AGAINST FINAL INVOICE (SUBJECT TO PAYMENT MADE IN INDIA).
ADDITIONAL BANK CHARGES WILL BE APPLICABLE, IF PAYMENT IS MADE IN FOREIGN CURRENCY.
- THE ABOVE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY KIND OF SURCHARGE IF APPLICABLE DURING THE GIVEN TRAVEL PERIOD.
- THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL COST FOR AN ENTIRE TRANSFER BETWEEN 23:00 – 07:00 HRS (IF NOT STATED INSIDE THE PACKAGE).QUOTATION MIGHT CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCIES ROE FLUCTUATION DURING CONFIRMATION & BOOKING PROCESS.